Service Area: Administration
Status: Permanent Full-time (35hr/week; flexible options available)
Location: North Vancouver (Hybrid)
Closing Date: Open until filled
WHO WE ARE
Established by the Tsleil-Waututh Nation, Inlailawatash is an innovative and growing company that provides a range of natural and cultural resource services to diverse clients. The company has five service areas: Tree & Vegetation Management; Ecosystem Services; Archaeology; GIS, Mapping & Information Management; and Sustainable Resource Management. By placing the respect of Indigenous and environmental values as overarching priorities for our business, Inlailawatash is truly unique. Visit inlailawatash.ca for more details.
WHY WORK HERE
- Work-life balance with a flexible schedule and business casual environment.
- 100% Employer paid Dental, extended health and vision care for you and your family through Sunlife.
- Sunlife Pension.
- Additional five company holidays, including National Indigenous Peoples' Day.
- Training and professional development opportunities to grow your career and skills.
- As the sole HR practitioner, you will handle all day-to day HR functions.
- HR Policy development.
- Assist with recruiting, hiring, and onboarding new team members.
- Support the professional development of team members.
- Manage the companies Health and Safety committee and Worksafe BC requirements.
- Oversee the company’s performance management and succession planning.
- Promote a positive and balance workplace culture.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING
- 4+ years of progressive Human Resources experience.
- Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR) designation or CPHR candidate is an asset.
- Strong communication skills.
- Prior experience in professional consulting space is desired.
- Prior experience setting up HR programs, policies and procedures is desired.
- Solid knowledge of Canada Labour Code, Employment Standard Act, Human Rights and other applicable employment legislation.
- Proactive; demonstrates time management, planning, and organization skills.
- Proven ability to deliver results when working both independently and within a team environment.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com quoting the position title in the subject line.
We thank all who apply, however only those short-listed will be contacted.